Monday, January 19, 2009

Kids



OK. So for my first official blog I thought that I had to write something great, or should I say funny about my two wonderful children. This picture was taken one day while the kids were outside playing, during the summer, in the garden at Grandma and Grandad's house. Dawson is such a sweet loving child and I guess he decided that he was going to play with the pink flamingo sprinkler with Mikayla. Mikayla always has to have everything perfect so, of course, she wouldn't be outside playing naked, but Dawson, on the other hand, loves to let the world see the sunshine from his point of view. Dawson will always be safe with Mikayla by his side since she has to take care of everything. She has such a sweet, yet very determined heart. This picture always makes me laugh as Grandad thinks it's so funny that Dawson likes to wear pink jackets (thanks mom!), play with pink fishing poles and play with Mikayla's pink flamingo. Guess he thought he needed to show that he was really a boy in some fashion!

I love you two wonderful kiddos! Thanks for always bringing a sile to my face and joy to my heart! I couldn't ask for a life that is any better! I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment