Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dance

Well I know I am so dang far behind with writing so I'm going to try to get caught up on a few things. From training for the Cowtown half at the end of February to whatever else was going on in my life I am just now writing about the Daddy Daughter Dance that Mikayla had with Daddy (aka Mike).
Mikayla was so cute all dressed up to go to the Valentine's event at Keller Pointe with her favorite date, Dad and her favorite cousin, Landrie and her dad. The girls were so cute and of course the Daddy's spoiled them with everything from glitter bags to dance after dance with Hanna Montana music playing in the background. Andrea, Branden, Dawson and I even snuck in for a peek from atop the dance floor. Hush hush Branden and Dawson.

All in all the event was great and the girls had a blast! Mikayla says she can't wait for next year Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. How stinkin' sweet!!! Libby she is turning into such a beautiful young lady! You should be oh so proud!

    ReplyDelete